The Ibec HR Management Guide is Ireland's leading source of online ready-to-go employment law information and tools. Designed to help HR professionals and managers deal with the day-to-day management of their employees, it includes over 1,000 pages covering every aspect of employment law. Every step is explained in easy to understand terms with practical ‘how to’ guides, time-saving customisable HR sample contracts and policies. The guide is continuously updated in line with changes to employment law in Ireland.
What you can expect
Great features that allow users to favourite their documents for easy access, view trending content and featured articles on HR best practice and trends. The entire cycle of employee management is covered in 12 chapters, with each chapter providing:
- A jargon-free overview of the law
- 'How to guides' offering practical applications of employment law
- Sample policies and procedures, contracts, forms, letters and audit checklists
List of chapters
- Contracts of employment
- Conditions of employment
- Remuneration and reward
- Employment equality
- Legal Framework
- Communications and partnership
- Managing performance
- Employee welfare
- Discipline and Grievance
- Termination of employment
Ibec experts behind the guide
Our team of employee relations experts and solicitors have unsurpassed experience in employment law, HR solutions and compliance and continuously monitor the relevant laws and regulatory environment.
How to access the guide
The guide is exclusively available to Ibec members.
- Ibec members: Members can access the password protected content with their Ibec user name and password.
- Non Ibec members: We reveal some of the pages in each chapter and have offered a teaser of a few sample documents. Browse the guide and check out the other benefits that Ibec membership brings and join us today to get access to the guide!